Skip to main content

National Scrapbook Day

Ok so to be completely honest I forgot that today was National Scrapbook Day. I feel slightly bad about that considering how much I LOVE scrapbooking.
 
I spent part of my day at work, and then had a family emergency and wound up back at home babysitting my little brother. Probably could have gotten some stuff done then, but I chose to catch up on Dr. Who instead XD Shame on me right?
 
Anyway, sense I didn't actually do any projects today I thought I would share one of my more recent cards. I did this for the April Stack-A-Holic challenge on dcwvinc.blogspot.com. DCWV is one of my favorite paper brands. I think its tied with Graphic 45.
 
 
The card is made using the Kidlet stack which I absolutely adore. I love the bright and fun colors, and its a versatile stack that could be used for just about anything. I cut the sentiment from the stack as well. I cut the image out using my Cricut Imagine and the Better Together cartridge.
 
Have a great weekend!-
Altina R.

Pin It

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No-Line Watercolor Card using Lawn Fawn

Hi everyone!! Today I am sharing a card I made using Lawn Fawn's Sweet Smiles stamp and coordinating die set. I made this card using the no-line watercolor technique. I have recently started using this technique and I cannot stop! I absolutely adore it!! You can see how I made the card in the video below: Please note that I was editing late on little sleep, and referred to this technique as the brushless watercolor technique. Oops. This is why I need copious amounts of coffee at all times. For this card I decided to try watercoloring with Tim Holtz Distress Crayons. I super loved they way the watercolored, and I will definitely use them again for this. I'm fairly new to using Lawn Fawn stamps. I love all the cutesy, and I'm really enjoying using them in different ways. I have never been a stamper but I am so loving it! Thanks for stopping by! -AR

Feel Better Shaker Card

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my very first shaker card!! I have been watching all kinds of videos on shaker cards and I have just been so inspired to make one myself. So I went to Michaels and Joann and bought everything I would possibly need for fillers (hooray for coupons!!) I was inspired to do a get well card for the 6th challenge on the Lawn Fawn Fanatics blog. I used the Baked with Love and the Treat Yourself stamp sets for this card. I am so happy with the way this card turned out. I love the colors, and I LOVE the shaker element. I will definitely be making more of these cards in the future!! If you want to see how I made this card please check out the video below: Thanks for stopping by! -A.R.

Life update

Hello all!! Sorry to have been a bit MIA the last little bit. Work has kept me pretty busy, and on top of that I was switching my studio from one area to another so that I had more space.  Stay tuned for new projects and tutorials soon, and as always be sure to follow me on Instagram @Amrtlj to see what I’m doing or working on between blog posts.  Thanks for stopping by! AR