Skip to main content

Exciting News!!!

Happy Friday!!

I have some really exciting news today. You can now find my artwork in the relics antique mall in Springfield Missouri!

I’m splitting the booth with an incredibly talented friend of mine and I’m so excited for everybody to go and see mine and her artwork. We are booth NN35. 




If you’re looking for one of my pieces in particular, all the tags have my initials for my art pieces. Please be sure to check out my friends art as well, it is beautiful and so stunning.

You find in the booth some of the pieces that you may have seen here on my blog or on my Instagram. So maybe a piece that you really loved is up for sale!

Relics is located off of West Battlefield and Kansas Expressway, behind Grizzly in Springfield, MO. 
Hours are 10-6, Monday-Saturday. 

Thanks for stopping by!!
-AR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No-Line Watercolor Card using Lawn Fawn

Hi everyone!! Today I am sharing a card I made using Lawn Fawn's Sweet Smiles stamp and coordinating die set. I made this card using the no-line watercolor technique. I have recently started using this technique and I cannot stop! I absolutely adore it!! You can see how I made the card in the video below: Please note that I was editing late on little sleep, and referred to this technique as the brushless watercolor technique. Oops. This is why I need copious amounts of coffee at all times. For this card I decided to try watercoloring with Tim Holtz Distress Crayons. I super loved they way the watercolored, and I will definitely use them again for this. I'm fairly new to using Lawn Fawn stamps. I love all the cutesy, and I'm really enjoying using them in different ways. I have never been a stamper but I am so loving it! Thanks for stopping by! -AR

Feel Better Shaker Card

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my very first shaker card!! I have been watching all kinds of videos on shaker cards and I have just been so inspired to make one myself. So I went to Michaels and Joann and bought everything I would possibly need for fillers (hooray for coupons!!) I was inspired to do a get well card for the 6th challenge on the Lawn Fawn Fanatics blog. I used the Baked with Love and the Treat Yourself stamp sets for this card. I am so happy with the way this card turned out. I love the colors, and I LOVE the shaker element. I will definitely be making more of these cards in the future!! If you want to see how I made this card please check out the video below: Thanks for stopping by! -A.R.

Life update

Hello all!! Sorry to have been a bit MIA the last little bit. Work has kept me pretty busy, and on top of that I was switching my studio from one area to another so that I had more space.  Stay tuned for new projects and tutorials soon, and as always be sure to follow me on Instagram @Amrtlj to see what I’m doing or working on between blog posts.  Thanks for stopping by! AR