Skip to main content

Crazy Busy Summer

Hello all!!

So this last month has been crazy busy.

I have found some time to work on cards in amongst everything I have had going on, bot not much else! Summer is always rather busy for me, and this last summer has been no exception.


Hopefully coming this fall I will start making video tutorials!! YAY!!
I have spent the last few months researching how to do them, camera mounts, etc. I have limited space to film in so I've spent a lot of time trying to get it all sorted out. Which has meant my larger projects have taken a back burner.

I also took all three of Tim Holtz's Creative Chemistry, so I have been branching out and trying new things. Exciting!

Thanks for stopping by, and stay tuned for new projects coming soon!!
-Altina R.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No-Line Watercolor Card using Lawn Fawn

Hi everyone!! Today I am sharing a card I made using Lawn Fawn's Sweet Smiles stamp and coordinating die set. I made this card using the no-line watercolor technique. I have recently started using this technique and I cannot stop! I absolutely adore it!! You can see how I made the card in the video below: Please note that I was editing late on little sleep, and referred to this technique as the brushless watercolor technique. Oops. This is why I need copious amounts of coffee at all times. For this card I decided to try watercoloring with Tim Holtz Distress Crayons. I super loved they way the watercolored, and I will definitely use them again for this. I'm fairly new to using Lawn Fawn stamps. I love all the cutesy, and I'm really enjoying using them in different ways. I have never been a stamper but I am so loving it! Thanks for stopping by! -AR

Feel Better Shaker Card

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my very first shaker card!! I have been watching all kinds of videos on shaker cards and I have just been so inspired to make one myself. So I went to Michaels and Joann and bought everything I would possibly need for fillers (hooray for coupons!!) I was inspired to do a get well card for the 6th challenge on the Lawn Fawn Fanatics blog. I used the Baked with Love and the Treat Yourself stamp sets for this card. I am so happy with the way this card turned out. I love the colors, and I LOVE the shaker element. I will definitely be making more of these cards in the future!! If you want to see how I made this card please check out the video below: Thanks for stopping by! -A.R.

Life update

Hello all!! Sorry to have been a bit MIA the last little bit. Work has kept me pretty busy, and on top of that I was switching my studio from one area to another so that I had more space.  Stay tuned for new projects and tutorials soon, and as always be sure to follow me on Instagram @Amrtlj to see what I’m doing or working on between blog posts.  Thanks for stopping by! AR