Skip to main content

Graphic 45 Design Team Audition 2015

 Welcome to my blog, The Paper Lover!

I am a self proclaimed paper addict, my favorite paper line being Graphic 45. I love how versatile all their papers are, and how I can use them for anything at all.

I started out scrapbooking at the age of sixteen. I am now twenty-three, and I have since discovered tag making, cards, canvas, and fixing up old things I find at thrift stores. Thanks for stopping by! -Altina
This box was one I found at a local goodwill for $3.00. It begged to be updated with the gorgeous Birdsong paper. I also made a paper fan to go inside.

This card I made using some scraps I had from the Once Upon a Springtime line.
I made this canvas as a going away gift for a friend.  This tag was made using Botanical Tea, and I custom hat pin that I made. This was pinned to Graphic 45's Pinterest board.

This layout was one I did as a featured designer for Sketchnscrap.com
This memo board was another thrift store find. I had to completely redo the whole board. The pockets had heart shaped cutouts that needed to be covered, and I also had to redo the corkboard. This was my first item outside of a basic box that I ever altered.

My very first easel card.


I LOVE all things Steampunk, so here are a few of my favorite projects.



Comments

  1. Altina, Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us! We love your fun embellishments. Thanks for applying for our Design Team. Happy Papercrafting! ~ Charee & Joanna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No-Line Watercolor Card using Lawn Fawn

Hi everyone!! Today I am sharing a card I made using Lawn Fawn's Sweet Smiles stamp and coordinating die set. I made this card using the no-line watercolor technique. I have recently started using this technique and I cannot stop! I absolutely adore it!! You can see how I made the card in the video below: Please note that I was editing late on little sleep, and referred to this technique as the brushless watercolor technique. Oops. This is why I need copious amounts of coffee at all times. For this card I decided to try watercoloring with Tim Holtz Distress Crayons. I super loved they way the watercolored, and I will definitely use them again for this. I'm fairly new to using Lawn Fawn stamps. I love all the cutesy, and I'm really enjoying using them in different ways. I have never been a stamper but I am so loving it! Thanks for stopping by! -AR

Feel Better Shaker Card

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my very first shaker card!! I have been watching all kinds of videos on shaker cards and I have just been so inspired to make one myself. So I went to Michaels and Joann and bought everything I would possibly need for fillers (hooray for coupons!!) I was inspired to do a get well card for the 6th challenge on the Lawn Fawn Fanatics blog. I used the Baked with Love and the Treat Yourself stamp sets for this card. I am so happy with the way this card turned out. I love the colors, and I LOVE the shaker element. I will definitely be making more of these cards in the future!! If you want to see how I made this card please check out the video below: Thanks for stopping by! -A.R.

Life update

Hello all!! Sorry to have been a bit MIA the last little bit. Work has kept me pretty busy, and on top of that I was switching my studio from one area to another so that I had more space.  Stay tuned for new projects and tutorials soon, and as always be sure to follow me on Instagram @Amrtlj to see what I’m doing or working on between blog posts.  Thanks for stopping by! AR