Skip to main content

Hello

Hello all!!

I realized today that I have been very MIA from the world of blogging. Since I last posted I have shifted my gears a bit in terms of what I have been working on. 

While I am still very much doing altered art, I have been focusing on my drawing and painting skills. Learning new mediums, and reconnecting with old ones has also been something I have been working towards. 

My goal this year is to keep a more active blog, as well as to begin filming more YouTube videos. 

In the mean time if you wish to keep up with more of what I have been up to, please visit me on Instagram at Amrtlj or use the hashtag #theoddwhimsy to find me. 

Thanks for stopping by!
-Altina 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busy, Busy, Busy

My apologizes for going so long without a post. Summer is always a very busy time for me. Hopefully as things slow down a bit I will be able to post more. So lately I have been very into Steampunk. I have recently done some tags with this theme. I like making tags because I find them to be quick an easy, but still make me feel like I have gotten my creativity out. I plan on making more tags, and try altering items this summer. I got some AMAZING bottles and little knick-knacks to embellish with at this awesome little antique store in Bell Buckle TN when I was there visiting friends. Enjoy! -Altina R.

Throwback Thursday

Ok so I have never been one for all the "throwback Thursday" stuff but I thought I would play along this once. This is a layout I did awhile back for Die Cuts With A View's monthly Stack-a-Holic challenge. I don't often scrap myself, but I thought I would for once.  I used DCWV's Timeless Type stack, which I love. I like anything old and grungy, and this paper really worked well for the pictures I was using.  My apologized for the slightly blurry photo, there is so much dimension on the page it's difficult to pull out of the album, so I left it in. Enjoy!-AR